Australia only: Depop selling fees will not be applied to any items which you list and sell between 00:01 (AEST) on October 31st 2023 and 23:59 (AEST) on December 31st 2023 inclusive (Promotion Period) if you, the Referee, satisfy the following criteria:
- You must complete the form sent to you by another Depop user (your Referrer), and select ‘yes’ to questions 4 and 5 on or before 30th November 2023
- You must have registered for your first Depop account on or after 31st October 2023 - this cannot be a second account of the Referrer
- Items must be listed and sold in AUD
- Items must be both listed and sold during the Promotion Period to qualify
- All items listed before the Promotion Period are excluded from the promotion, including listings which were originally created before the Promotion Period but which are edited during the Promotion Period
If you satisfy the above criteria and list 5 or more items during the Promotion Period, Depop selling fees will not be applied to the Referrer’s Depop shop for five days from the 8th - 12th January 2024 (inclusive).
Rest assured, you will still benefit from no Depop selling fees on your listings if you satisfy the above criteria, even if you don’t list 5 or more listings during the Promotion Period, but your Referrer will not qualify for no Depop selling fees.
Heads up: Boosting fees and PayPal's transaction fees still apply. These Promotion T&Cs may be modified, suspended or canceled at Depop’s discretion at any time and are subject to Depop’s Terms of Service. If you violate any of these terms, the promotion may be invalidated. Depop is not responsible for any errors in any promotion-related materials, nor any errors or delays in processing the promotion. The promotional offer of no Depop selling fees is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered.