We want Depop to be a fun and safe marketplace for everyone which is why we take our rules very seriously.
Why do accounts get suspended?
If a user infringes on our Terms and Conditions, we may need to suspend their account, either temporarily or permanently, while we work with them to rectify the situation.
We may suspend an account for any of the following reasons:
- Prohibited Items
- Transactions are being processed outside of Depop's in-app payment system
- Abusive behaviour or harassment toward other Depop users or staff
- We need a response to a pending dispute
- We reviewed evidence of fraudulent behaviour
- We need to verify information about your account
- Previous accounts which have been closed for infringing Depop's terms
You will receive an email from us about any suspensions so it’s important that your email address stays correct and up-to-date.
Need some help? Send us a request here