We're excited for you to join Depop. Here are our guides to setting up and account either through the app or the website.
How do I sign up through the Depop app?
- Download the Depop app in the App Store or Google Play
- After installing, open the app on your device
- To sign up, tap Continue with Facebook/Google/Apple or Sign up with email
If signing up with your email, you will be requested a few personal details to set up your account. Make sure you enter a valid email address as that is where we will send you all communications and notify you when you sell or buy an item.
When using Apple Relay you can choose to share your real email address or a randomly generated email address which acts as a proxy. Whether you are using your real email address or a proxy you will still receive emails to your Apple email address.
- Decide on your @username
Remember that you can only change your username every 30 days, so try to choose one you want to keep!
- Choose your password
To keep your account secure, make sure you use a complex password. A strong password includes, lowercase, capital letters, numbers and special characters.
- Choose a picture profile from your library or take a picture
How do I sign up through the Website?
- Go to Depop.com on your desktop or laptop
- Click Sign up
- Add your phone to verify your account
- Add the verification code we'll send to your phone
- Select your details including your name, username, password and location
- Confirm that you're happy to sign up to create your account