If you are located in the UK or US you cannot link a PayPal account to your Depop account but you need to have Depop Payments set up in order to be able to list and sell. We have removed PayPal as a payment option so all transactions are kept within Depop, reducing your exposure to risks outside the platform, which we have limited control over.
If you are located outside the UK or US you need to link a PayPal account in order to be able to list and sell.
Having issues connecting PayPal? Try these steps:
- Try turning WiFi off, then connecting your PayPal only using mobile data
- Head to PayPal, check you have a card/bank account connected with a valid expiry date
- Verify your PayPal account (you can complete the verification process by confirming your credit card or bank account, this makes sure any payments are completely secure!)
- Clear the cache and cookies on your device before attempting to connect PayPal again
Still need some help?
- Send a request to Depop Support
- Head to the app to report it:
> > Need Help? > Technical issue
Make sure that you send over screenshots with the error message to help our team investigate.