Can't see your payment? This could be due to a few reasons:
1. The payment is unclaimed in your PayPal account. This means your PayPal account isn't verified. To verify your PayPal account, you'll need to provide PayPal with more account details. Log in to your PayPal to find out more.
2. The payment hasn't cleared yet. The buyer has paid via credit card, which PayPal treats as an 'eCheque'. They can take 7-10 business days to clear. Don't ship your item until your payment has cleared, doing so will void your Seller Protection.
3. The payment has been placed on hold by PayPal. This means the money has been successfully deposited into your account, but is temporarily inaccessible until your buyer has received the item they ordered in the condition promised. All you need to do is upload your tracking information to the transaction details page in PayPal - click here to find out how and for more information on this.
4. The user has intentionally cancelled the payment after completing the transaction on Depop. If this is the case, our Community Experience team is here to help - click here and fill out the following form, we'll investigate right away.
Select 'Selling' > 'My buyer has intentionally cancelled their payment (PayPal)'.
We'll just need you to confirm:
- The email address linked to your Depop account
- Your Depop username (ex. @username)
- Your buyer's Depop username (ex. @username)
- Attach proof of the cancelled payment, i.e. a screenshot of your PayPal account showing the status of the payment.
- Attach your proof of shipping to this buyer.