Can't see your payment? This could be due to a few reasons:
1. The payment is unclaimed in your PayPal account. This means your PayPal account isn't verified. To verify your PayPal account, you'll need to provide PayPal with more account details. Log in to your PayPal to find out more.
2. The payment hasn't cleared yet. The buyer has paid via credit card, which PayPal treats as an 'eCheque'. They can take 7-10 business days to clear.
3. The user has intentionally cancelled the payment after completing the transaction on Depop. If this is the case, our Community Experience team is here to help - click here and fill out the following form, we'll investigate right away.
Select 'I have sold something on Depop' > 'Depop Protection'.
We'll just need you to confirm:
- The email address linked to your Depop account
- Your Depop username (ex. @username)
- Your buyer's Depop username (ex. @username)
- Attach proof of the cancelled payment, i.e. a screenshot of your PayPal account showing the status of the payment.
- Attach your proof of shipping to this buyer.
Don't ship your item until your payment has cleared. Doing so will void your Seller Protection.