If you haven't yet received a payment or your payment is unclaimed, it's likely that you'll need to verify your PayPal account.
How do I verify my PayPal account?
- Log into PayPal from a desktop
- Click on Summary, it's a tab on the upper left part of the window.
- Scroll down and click on See how much you can send with PayPal. (It's in the More about your account section.)
- Click Get Verified. It's near the top of the window.
- Follow the onscreen steps to get verified
Verifying your account can take 2-3 days to process, but if your account is still not verified after this time, we would recommend you contact PayPal directly for further advice.
I verified my PayPal account but I still haven't received my payment
If you have verified your PayPal account but are still waiting for your payment or are struggling to asking your Depop shipping label, reach out to our Support team:
- Contact Depop Support with a request
- Confirm the following details:
- Your @username
- Your buyer's @username
- When you verified your PayPal account
- Your PayPal email address