It can be frustrating when your items aren't showing up in searches, this is most likely because of one of the following reasons and is easily fixed.
- Your item may not be accurately described. If you use irrelevant hashtags, keywords or brand names, it will be flagged as spam and your item visibility will be reduced.
- Your image may include flash glare (try and avoid this in mirror shots).
- Your image is using a border, try using a refreshing background instead.
- You haven't enabled a location for your item. To add it, go to the item > tap the three dots > Edit this item > Location > add the location of the item
- Your item belongs to one of the prohibited or restricted categories.
- You have used stock images. These are also prohibited so make sure you use photos that are your own.
- Your listing includes shout outs, these are cute but not necessary.
If any of the above apply, then we recommend re-listing your item with an accurate description. Be sure to include relevant tags, keywords and use your own images.