Operational issues might happen with the app from time to time and some can be resolved very quickly.
Try the following as a first step to get Depop back on track:
- Kill the app first. For iPhone this means double tapping the main button and swipe up. For Android, open the apps currently in use and swipe sideways
- If you’re having payment issues, try disconnecting your PayPal by going to Depop Settings > PayPal > “Disconnect”
- Check your App is up to date - we release updates frequently
- Delete the app and re-download via the App Store or Google Play Store . (Don't worry this won't erase any of your reviews, items or purchased/sold history!)
- Check your network coverage, does this problem happen on Wifi or only when using data?
If all of the above fails, you can let us know via the app by going to your Profile > Settings > Need Help? > Report a Technical Problem. Remember to include:
- As much detail to describe the issue you are facing
- A screenshot/video of where the issue happens
- The steps you’ve already taken to try resolving this