How to become a Depop verified Top Seller?
Top Seller verification is reserved for the most serious Depop players. If you constantly sell and list on Depop and you provide a great experience for your buyers, then you’ll definitely grab our attention. Continue to do this and you’ll qualify to be a Depop Top Seller.
How to qualify as a Top Seller:
- Sell 50+ items at an average price of £15+ (~$20) per month in the last 6 consecutive months OR have sold items worth £2000+ (~$2600+) in the last 6 consecutive months.
- Provide a great customer experience for your buyers and maintain an average rating of at least 4.5 stars.
- Be a champion seller with a great track record, and make sure there aren’t any recent infringements on your account.
What does a Top Seller get:
- Paired up with a member of the Depop team and prioritised support when needed.
- Pushed to the front when we’re selecting Suggested Sellers and Explore content, if you meet the criteria. We’ll consider your account for Suggested Sellers at least once every 6 months.
- Blue tick status. Quickly letting customers know you’re a trusted seller and an integral member of the community.
- Exclusive access to our private forum where you can chat and connect with the team and our Top Seller community.
How will I know if I’m a Top Seller?
Once you’ve hit the targets set out above for 4 months in a row you’ll receive an email from a member of the team letting you know that we’ve noticed your hard work and outlining what you need to do to qualify as a Top Seller. Until then, keep listing, keep pushing on.