How to become a Depop verified Top Seller?
Top Seller verification is reserved for the most serious Depop players. If you constantly sell and list on Depop and you provide a great experience for your buyers, then you’ll definitely grab our attention. Continue to do this and you’ll qualify to be a Depop Top Seller.
How to qualify as a Top Seller:
- Sell 50+ items at an average price of £15+ (~$20) per month in the last 6 consecutive months OR have sold items worth £2000+ (~$2600+) in the last 6 consecutive months.
- Provide a great customer experience for your buyers and maintain an average rating of at least 4.5 stars.
- Be a champion seller with a great track record, and make sure there aren’t any recent infringements on your account.
What does a Top Seller get:
- Prioritised support and an assigned a member of the Depop team to contact, should you need anything.
- Receive extra consideration when we select Suggested Sellers, provided you meet the criteria. Your account will be reviewed at least once every 6 months by a member of our team.
- Receive a blue verification tick on your Depop shop to indicate that you are a trusted seller.
- Get a monthly summary of your shop’s performance, you will receive information regarding: items sold, amount earned, fee paid, items listed and unique shop views.
- Be provided with access to our forum where you can discuss and learn from other members of our Top Seller community.
How will I know if I’m a Top Seller?
Once you’ve hit the targets set out above for 4 months in a row you’ll receive an email from a member of the team letting you know that we’ve noticed your hard work and outlining what you need to do to qualify as a Top Seller. Until then, keep listing, keep pushing on.