1. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
2. The Promoter is not responsible for the distribution or use of any photo entered into the promotion and entrants share photos at their own risk.
3. This promotion is open to UK residents including Northern Ireland, who are aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winner and proof of identity. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any entrant from the promotion as it sees fit.
4. Employees/contractors of the Promoter and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated this this promotion and members of the families and house of any such persons are not eligible to enter this promotion. Any such entries will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
5. Internet access is required.
6. To enter: Simply list 10 new items of clothing and/or accessories for sale on your Depop using the hashtag #DepopWithDavid or #DepopWithMular to be automatically entered.
7. The prize: £500 via bank transfer.
8. Winner selection: The winner will be picked at random. The decision is final.
9. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram by 20 December 2020. The winner will be required to respond within 48 hours of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize and providing their bank details. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within 48 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and attempt to award the prize to a reserved entrant, subject to time restraints.
10. The winner will receive their prize by bank transfer within 30 days of the date the winner is selected. Where delivery may take longer or is to be delivered in an alternative manner, the winner will be updated by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize should a previously confirmed winner for a prize contact the promoter outside of the winner's communication timeframe (as stipulated above), to decline their prize.
12. Any expenses incurred by any winner and any guest with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize it will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries and the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the promotion or any prize, whether due to errors or omissions or other cause by the Promoter, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. Your entry and comments on Depop must not, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion: (i) violate the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, licence, patent, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other right; (ii) contain defamatory statements; (iii) include threats to any person, place, business, or group; (iv) include instructions or activities that could cause harm or injury; (v) be obscene or indecent; (vi) depict any risky behaviour; (vii) contain any material or content that is libelous or in any way unlawful; or (viii) contain depictions of any individuals who have not granted permission to appear in the entry. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the owner.
21. For details of the winner (name and county) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Depop Limited, 7-9 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3LT.
22. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoter: Depop Limited, 7-9 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3LT