- By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted if it has reasonable grounds to believe that: (a) the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions (b) the entrant's conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion or the Promoter into disrepute.
- This promotion is open to legal residents of: (i) the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, and (ii) the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), who are aged 13 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until adequate proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been provided in writing.
- Employees/contractors of the Promoter and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and households of any such persons are not eligible to enter this promotion. Any such entries will be invalid.
- To enter: Click on the survey invitation sent to you via email/push notification and answer the first 3 questions presented (“Questions”). Then, if prompted based on your response to Question 3 (‘How often do you use the Depop website?’), complete the user research survey (hosted by Typeform) (“Survey”). Entrants who are not prompted to complete the Survey may still be entered into the promotion (if they have answered Questions 1 to 3 and provided they have responded ‘Yes’ to Questions 1 and 2). Entrants who are prompted to fill out the Survey must do so and must answer all compulsory Survey questions to be entered into the promotion. Enter between 20:00 (BST/EDT) on 7 May 2021 and 23:59 (BST/EDT) on 17 May 2021 (“Promotion Period”). Responses submitted before or after the Promotion Period will not be entered. Internet access is required. You can only submit one entry to the promotion and entries must be submitted on an individual basis. Any subsequent duplicate or additional entries will be invalid.
- Qualifying entries will be automatically entered into a random prize draw. Following the Promotion Period, the Promoter will select two winners (one winner from the US (including the District of Columbia) (“US Winner”) and one winner from the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) (“UK Winner”)) at random from the qualifying entries to win the prize (see below).
- The prize: The winners will receive the following prize:
- US Winner: $100 USD cash prize; and
- UK Winner: £100 GBP cash prize.
- Winner notification: Each winner will be notified by email (to the email address submitted at entry) by no later than 22 May 2021. Each winner will be required to respond within 48 hours of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize and will need to provide their relevant details for the prize to be awarded. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within 48 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner.
- Any expenses incurred by any winner and any guest with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner and guests. Each winner is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry invalid.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the promotion or any prize, whether due to errors or omissions or other cause by the Promoter, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must comply with local applicable laws. Any entry that , as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion: (i) is in breach of the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, licence, patent, trade mark, privacy, publicity or any other right; (ii) contains defamatory statements; (iii) includes threats to any person, place, business, or group; (iv) includes instructions or activities that could cause harm or injury; (v) is obscene or indecent; (vi) depicts any risky or unsafe behaviour; (vii) contains any material or content that is in any way unlawful; or (viii) contains depictions of any individuals who have not granted permission to appear in the entry shall be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Depop Limited, 7-9 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3LT
Have more questions? Submit a request