Listing on Depop is simple and easy. There are two ways you can list:
1. Using the app
2. On the Depop.com website
To list on the app, just follow these steps:
- Selling > Manage Listings> Add A Listing
- Add up to four photos and one video
- Describe your item, using up to five hashtags and up to two brand hashtags
- Add the correct category, shipping price and item price
- Tap 'post listing'
To copy one of your existing listings, tap the copy icon at the top right of the listing screen and select the listing you want to copy.
To list on the Depop.com website:
- Login to Depop.com on a laptop/desktop
- Click sell
To copy one of your existing listings, just find the item you want to copy and click 'copy listing'.
When listing an item in the app or on the website you have the option to save your listing as a draft. This means you can come back and post your listing later and save an incomplete listing.
Any drafts you save in the app will be available on the Depop.com website and vice versa. You can also access your drafts on any phone as long as you're logged in.