Become a Depop verified Top Seller
Top Seller verification is reserved for the most serious Depop players. If you consistently sell and list on Depop and you provide a great experience for your buyers, then you’ll definitely grab our attention.
To qualify as a Top Seller, here’s what you need to do:
- Really look after your customers, and keep an average rating of at least 4.5 stars.
- Sell 50 or more items at an average price of £15+ (~$20) each month for 4 months in a row, OR sell £2000+ worth of items for 4 months.
- Provide a great service by ensuring that your buyers receive their items within an average of 10 days.
- Be a shining example of the Depop community by sticking to our guidelines, and not having any recent infringements on your account.
What a Top Seller gets:
- Supercharged support. Including an assigned account manager and prioritised responses on reports sent to our Support team through our help centre.
- A blue verification tick on your Depop shop to indicate that you are a trusted seller.
- A monthly summary of your shop’s performance. You will receive information regarding: items sold, amount earned, fee paid, items listed and unique shop views.
- Be provided with access to our forum where you can discuss and learn from other members of our Top Seller community.
How will I know if I’m a Top Seller?
Once you’ve hit the targets set out above for two months in a row you’ll receive an email from a member of the team letting you know that we’ve noticed your hard work and outlining what you need to do to qualify as a Top Seller. Until then, keep listing and keep pushing on.