Become a Depop verified Top Seller
Top Seller verification is reserved for the most serious Depop players. If you consistently sell and list on Depop and you provide a great experience for your buyers, then you’ll definitely grab our attention.
What do I need to do?
- Really look after your customers, and keep an average rating of at least 4.5 stars.
- Sell 50 or more items at an average price of £15+ (~$20) each month for 4 months in a row, OR sell £2000+(~$2600+) worth of items each month for 4 months.
- Provide great service by ensuring that your buyers receive their items within an average of 10 days.
- Be a shining example of the Depop community by sticking to our guidelines, and not having any recent infringements on your account.
What do I get?
- A blue verification tick on your Depop shop to show that you are a trusted seller.
- Supercharged support, including an assigned account manager to help grow your business and faster responses on reports sent to our Support team through our contact form or the in-app help centre.
- A monthly summary of your shop’s activity. You will receive key stats to help you track and analyse your performance including items sold, amount earned, fee paid, items listed and unique shop views.
- Access to our private Top Seller forum where you can discuss and learn from other members of our Top Seller community, connect with the Depop team and more.
How will I know I’m on track?
- An easy way to check your progress towards Top Seller status is to download your orders. Login on desktop, go to your profile and hit download sales. We recommend doing this regularly to have an effective view of your performance.
- Once you’ve hit the targets set out above for two calendar months in a row you’ll receive an email from a member of the team letting you know that we see you and to keep pushing.
- We update everyone on their previous months progress on the first Wednesday of every month, this is because the start of the month sometimes falls on a weekend or during a holiday.
I’ve done everything, when do I qualify?
- Just like the progress updates, we welcome new Top Sellers on the first Wednesday of each month. Don’t worry if you don’t hear from us in the first few days if this falls later in the month.
- If you’ve smashed all of the sales targets but your shop is breaking our guidelines, a member of the team may be in touch to help you fix any outstanding issues before we can make you a Top Seller.
Can I lose Top Seller status once I have it?
- To stay with us as a Top Seller, you need to continue meeting the criteria set out above, including the monthly sales targets.
- We allow a 1 month buffer for missing the sales targets, but try to hit these every month to ensure your status is safe.
- It’s super important to follow our guidelines as a Top Seller. Any violation of the Depop rules may lead to removal of your status.
- Removal from Top Sellers is at the discretion of the Depop team. We will always contact you directly should we need to remove your status.