If you purchased your item/s using Depop Payments, then you are fully covered by Depop Buyer Protection.
What happens now?
If your item is significantly not as described or you are missing items from your bundle, report this to our Support team we'll review the situation to reach a resolution.
- To report this through the app:
Tap > > Need Help? > Buying > My Purchase > Then select your purchase and the relevant issue
- If you're struggling to report this to us through the app reach out to our Support team
- We'll need you to send over photos of the item/s you received so we can handle the dispute
If we verify that that the item/s you received are incomplete or significantly not as described, then we will facilitate a return, partial refund or organise a resolution with the seller.
- Keep your item/s, we may have to arrange a return so you'll need your item/s to receive your refund
- Take detailed photos of any item flaws, this will help us to investigate
- Document any items you received
- Use tracked shipping to return your purchase
- Keep your proof of shipping receipt so we can refund you for the return costs