All in-app purchases made using the buy button and processed by Depop Payments
are covered by Depop Protection. You'll get a full refund if the seller hasn't sent your item.
- Contact the Seller directly for an update
- Ask the Seller if the item has been shipped and proof of shipping
- Check your receipt for any tracking details the Seller may have added
- If the seller doesn’t get back to you or the item has not been shipped after 7 days, please report in app by going to your Profile > Settings > Need help? > Buying > My purchase > Select your issue there
- Only items purchased inside of Depop with the BUY button are covered by Buyers Protection
- You are covered by Depop up until 180 days from the transaction date
If you paid outside of the app, scroll to the bottom of your list of transactions (inside the App) and select 'item not shown'.
Out-of-app payments do not offer any protection and are against our rules. Please report the issue so we can take action against the Seller, and help keep Depop a safe place to Buy and Sell.