If you're locked out of your account for any reason, don't worry, you just need to reset your password to regain access.
To do this, click here - once you've entered your username or the email address, this will send you a link to the email address associated with your Depop account.
If you have any issues receiving the link or opening it, please first try these steps:
- Check your junk folder
- Try opening the link from a computer/laptop rather than your phone
- Try a different web browser
If you've got through but your password options aren't being accepted, make sure you're including all of the following:
- Capital letters
- Special characters (! . , @)
Also, don't forget to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mailbox settings to ensure the email doesn't get blocked!
Still having trouble resetting your password? Click here and report this to us, we'll get you back online in no time.
Select 'Questions about my account' > 'I can't log in'.
We'll just need you to confirm:
- The email address linked to your Depop account
- Your Depop username (ex. @username)
- The steps you've tried to reset your password, feel free to attach any screenshots/screen recordings to illustrate your issue
If you need to update your email address, find out how to do this here.
If you need to update your PayPal, find out how to do this here.