Locked out of your account? Don't worry, you just need to reset your password to regain access.
To do this, click here. Enter your username or email address associated with your Depop account in lower cases, we'll send you a reset link.
If you have any issues receiving the link or opening it, try these steps:
- Make sure you're checking the correct email address
- Check your junk folder
- Open the link from a computer/laptop rather than your phone
- Try a different web browser
If your password isn't being accepted, try including all of the following in your new password:
- Capital letters
- Special characters (! . , @)
Also, don't forget to add email@example.com to your mailbox settings to ensure the email doesn't get blocked!
Still having trouble resetting your password? Click here and report this to us, we'll get you back online in no time.
Select 'Questions about my account' > 'I can't log in'.
We'll just need you to confirm:
- The email address linked to your Depop account
- Your Depop username (ex. @username)
- The steps you've tried to reset your password, feel free to attach any screenshots/screen recordings to illustrate your issue
If you need to update your email address, find out how to do this here.
If you need to update your PayPal, find out how to do this here.