Official Rules for Depop x Lolo Zouaï Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The Depop x Lolo Zouaï Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees (as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees) of Depop, Inc. (“Depop”) or Lolo Zouaï (together the "Sponsors") and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and the local laws and regulations where a participant is located (the “Local Regulations”). If the Sweepstakes is prohibited by any Local Regulations, you are prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes, and the Sponsors, in its sole discretion, may take steps to limit or ban your participation.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsors’ decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period. The Sweepstakes Entry period begins on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST and ends on Friday, January 31, 2020 at 9:00 AM EST. Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Entry Period will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Depop’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter. To enter, entrants will
(i) create a free Depop shop account;
(ii) follow Lolo Zouaï’s account (@lolozouai) on Depop;
(iii) “like” Lolo Zouaï’s post appearing on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST regarding entering this Sweepstakes (the “Post”) ; and
(iv) comment your shop name in the Post; and
(v) tag a friend in your comment.
- Drawing: On or about January 31, 2020 Sponsors will select one (1) potential winner(s) in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsors will attempt to notify potential winner(s) within 7 business days of the drawing.
- Requirements of Potential Winner(s): Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, the potential winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
- Prize(s): The potential winner will win the full denim look from the Lolo Zouaï bundled clothing outfits featured on Depop [www.depop.com/lolozouai], with an approximate retail value of $150.00 US. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion.
- General Conditions: Your entry and comments on Depop must not, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion: (i) violate the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, license, patent, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other right; (ii) contain defamatory statements; (iii) include threats to any person, place, business, or group; (iv) include instructions or activities that could cause harm or injury (v) be obscene or indecent; (vi) depict any risky behavior; (vii) contain any material or content that is libelous or in any way unlawful; or (viii) contain depictions of any individuals who have not granted permission to appear in the Entry. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, a change to any applicable terms of service, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any reason, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, the Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsors to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision, any rights or remedies available to the Sponsors, whether set forth in these Official Rules or elsewhere. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsors by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram handle used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to interpret the rules of this Sweepstakes in any manner, and such interpretation shall be binding on any entrant and entry.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, collectively and individually, the Sponsors, Instagram, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, a changes to any applicable terms of service, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, the announcement of the winner, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); or (g) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, not to exceed $100.00, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Sponsors: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Depop, Inc. and Lolo Zouaï. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- Results: For the names of the winners of any prize over $25, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Depop, Inc., at 168 Mott Street, New York, NY 10013. Requests must be received by February 7, 2020.