We have a safe and convenient way to ship items with Hermes home collection in our app. Get the labels instantly upon purchase and home collection the next working day! No need to leave your home!
I’m worried about going out into public places to ship my items, can I do a contactless home collection to ship with Hermes?
Yes! You can organise a contactless home collection on Depop. Just make sure you're running the latest version of Depop and then select 'Ship with Depop' and then the 'Home collect' option when listing your items.
Remember you cannot change the shipping type after an item is sold so make sure you select Ship with Depop when you list the item. However, you can go back and edit a listing to add Ship with Depop before the item is sold.
What do I do once my item has been sold?
Print the label
- Scroll down and press ‘view shipping label’ or the floating icon on Android
- You can view and print your label from there OR print your label directly from your email receipt if you choose or if you are running iOS 10 and below
Package your item
- Stick the label to your package with clear tape
How does the courier collection work?
- If you sell your item before 10pm the courier will collect from your address between 8am-8pm next available working day except Saturdays since couriers don’t work on Sunday.
- Don’t worry if you miss the collection the courier will try again the next working day BUT please be patient collections can take up to 3 days due to pressures from Covid-19 and holiday peak period
- You don’t contact a courier, leave the item at your doorstep when the courier arrives for collection
- Hermes is operating a full service but there may be delays due to COVID-19 and the peak holiday period. Collections can take up to 3 days and deliveries to buyers can take up to 5 days from when they are collected.
- Deliveries to buyers are left at a doorstep or a safe place. All items are fully tracked to ensure peace of mind for the seller and buyer