How do I use Hermes courier collect?
Print the label
- Scroll down and press ‘view shipping label’ or the floating icon on Android
- You can view and print your label from there OR print your label directly from your email receipt if you choose or if you are running iOS 10 and below
Package your item
- Stick the label to your package with clear tape
- If you sell your item before 10pm the courier will collect from your address between 8am-8pm next available working day ( Couriers work Monday-Saturdays excluding bank holidays)
- If your item sells after 10pm the courier will collect 2 days after the sale
What do I do if I miss the courier or they didn't come?
- Don't panic if you miss the collection, the courier will be back the next working day to collect your parcel
- If the courier didn't arrive on the expected day, please be patient. Hermes is ensuring they are looking after their staff's safety in depots and adhering to strict social distancing deliveries and collections. Whilst orders placed before 10 pm do qualify for Next Day Collection, with things busier than ever and the pressures of COVID-19, there may be some delays and this could be up to 3 days.
Courier Collection Delays
- MyHermes are experiencing some delays to ensure their staff is safe, and they are adhering to strict social distancing deliveries and collections. Orders placed before 10 pm do qualify for Next Day Collection but bear in mind that the post is busier than ever and with the pressures of COVID-19, there may be some delays. Thanks for being patient!
MyHermes should be back again the next available working day to collect your parcels! If the courier is taking much longer than expected to pick up your parcel, you are able to either:
A. arrange your own shipping with another shipping service
B. drop off the parcel at your local MyHermes ParcelShop. There are over 5000 of these shops nationwide, and open from early until late, 7 days a week, which means it’s really easy to get your item sent out on time. You can find your nearest ParcelShop here https://www.myhermes.co.uk/home/parcelshop-finder.html.
*Don't worry, you can use the same label at no extra cost using this method!
- We had an introductory 20% discount with Hermes courier collect which finished on the 7th July, prices updates are as follows:
Small: £2.80 (under 1kg)
Medium: £3.75 (under 2kg)
Large: £5.30 (under 5kg)
Small: £3.50 (under 1kg)
Medium: £4.50 (under 2kg)
Large: £6.50 (under 5kg)