How do I use Hermes courier collect?
Print the label
- Scroll down and press ‘view shipping label’ or the floating icon on Android
- You can view and print your label from there OR print your label directly from your email receipt if you choose or if you are running iOS 10 and below
Package your item
- Stick the label to your package with clear tape
- If you sell your item before 10pm the courier will collect from your address between 8am-8pm next working day ( Couriers work Monday-Saturdays excluding bank holidays )
- If your item sells after 10pm the courier will collect 2 days after the sale
What do I do if I miss the courier or they didn't come?
- Don't panic if you miss the collection, the courier will be back the next working day to collect your parcel
- If the courier didn't arrive on the expected day, please be patient. Hermes are ensuring they are looking after their staff's safety in depots and adhering to strict social distancing deliveries and collections. Whilst orders placed before 10pm do qualify for Next Day Collection, with things busier than ever and the pressures of COVID-19, there may be some delays.
- We have an introductory 20% discount with Hermes courier collect for items listed and sold by 7th July.
Small: £2.80 (under 1kg)
Medium: £3.75 (under 2kg)
Large: £5.30 (under 5kg)