Which shipping option did I choose?
To be able to access your shipping label through the app, you have to select Ship with Depop before your buyer purchases your item. If your PayPal is fully verified, you should be able to access your label straight away.
To check which shipping option was selected, follow these instructions:
- Tap > All Sold Items
- Select your transaction > Review your sales receipt
- You'll either see View my Shipping Label or Mark as Shipped
My receipt says 'Mark as Shipped'
If you see the button Mark as Shipped this will mean that you have chosen to arrange your own shipping. You won't receive a label generated by Depop for this sale.
Double check your other listings to make sure that you have 'Ship with Depop' selected to make sure you get our label for any future sales.
My receipt says 'View my Shipping label'
If you're unable to access your label due to a message prompting you to verify your PayPal account, you'll simply need to verify your PayPal account to access the label.
- Head to the PayPal website (you won't be able to verify your account through the app)
- Follow the steps here to verify your account
- Add and confirm your bank account or debit/credit card
- Wait for PayPal to confirm that your account is verified
- Force close the Depop app
- Reopen the Depop app
- Try to access your shipping label again
We recommend you allow up to 48 hours whilst your PayPal account is being verified.
I still can't access my label
If you're still aren't able to access your label after 48 hours, please submit a request and we'll take a closer look.
- Select Shipping > I can't access my Depop Label (Evri/USPS)
- Confirm the following:
- Your @username
- Your buyer's @username
- The PayPal email address you have verified
- Whether you have recently updated your PayPal email address