Struggling to check out for an item you love? Don't worry, drop your seller a message to let them know that you're trying to buy an item, they may be able to place this on hold for you while we look into it.
Why can't I check out?
- The seller may have an issue with their PayPal account. You will need to message the seller and ask them to contact PayPal to resolve this
- Network issues. There may be an issue with your internet connection, try to check out with just WiFi, or just mobile data
- Buying from an international seller? They may not have worldwide shipping enabled. You can message the seller asking them to set this up
- Your address format may be incorrect. Try finding the correct format of your address. Based in the UK? Use this address finder. Based in the US? Use this address finder.
- Shipping to a university or college address? Take a look at our shipping guide
Still unable to purchase?
Send us a report, include the following:
- Your @username
- Your seller's @username
- A screenshot of the error message