Depop UK and US Listing Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted if it has reasonable grounds to believe that: (a) the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions (b) the entrant's conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion or the Promoter into disrepute.
- This promotion is open to legal residents of: (i) the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (“US”), and (ii) the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) (“UK”), who are aged 13 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until adequate proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been provided in writing.
- Employees/contractors of the Promoter and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and households of any such persons are not eligible to enter this promotion. Any such entries will be invalid.
- To enter: List an item for sale on your Depop shop between 00:01 (GMT/EDT) from 14 June 2021 and 23:59 (GMT/EDT) on 11 July 2021 (“Promotion Period”). For each item you list, you will receive 1 entry for a chance to win the First Prize (see paragraph 7 for details). If you list 10 items or more within the Promotion Period, you will receive 1 additional entry for the chance to win the Second Prize (see paragraph 7 for details).
- Please note, by following the steps at paragraph 4 above, you will be automatically entered into the promotion if you list the qualifying number of items to your Depop shop within the Promotion Period. If you wish to withdraw your entry, please contact the Depop team via the Help Centre. Entries posted before or after the Promotion Period will not be entered. To qualify for the promotion, you must list and sell your items within the same region you are located, e.g. UK sellers must list and sell in the UK. Internet access is required. Entries must be submitted on an individual basis and you can enter as many times as you like for the chance to win the First Prize during the Promotion Period by listing additional items (as above). However please note, only 1 entry per person is permitted for the chance to win the Second Prize. As an example only, 20 items listed in the Promotion Period will earn you 20 entries for the chance to win the First Prize and 1 entry for the chance to win the Second Prize.
- Qualifying entries for the First Prize and Second Prize will be automatically entered into two separate random prize draws. Following the Promotion Period: (a) fifty (50) winners from the UK and fifty (50) winners from the US will be selected at random by the Promoter to win the First Prize (see below); and (b) one (1) winner from the UK and one (1) winner from the US will be selected at random by the Promoter to win the Second Prize (see below).
- The prizes:
- First Prize: Fifty (50) winners from the UK will receive £500 GBP and fifty (50) winners from the US will receive $500 USD.
- Second Prize: One (1) winner from the UK will receive £5,000 GBP and one (1) winner from the US will receive $5,000 USD.
- Winner notification: Each winner will be notified by email (to the email address linked to their Depop account) by no later than 20 July 2021. Winners will be required to respond within 14 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. Winners of the Second Prize must also follow the steps at paragraph 9 below when accepting their prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner.
- The First Prize will be paid to each winner’s Paypal account linked to their Depop account within 30 days of the winner confirming acceptance of the prize. The Second Prize will be paid via bank transfer to the winner’s nominated bank account. Each winner of the Second Prize will be required to submit an invoice to Depop at the point of accepting the prize and must have a valid UK/US bank account (as applicable) and be able to receive incoming funds. Valid and undisputed invoices for the Second Prize will be paid within 30 days of Depop’s receipt. In the event a winner of the Second Prize does not provide the required information, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry invalid.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the promotion or any prize, whether due to errors or omissions or other cause by the Promoter, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must comply with local applicable laws. Any entry that , as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion: (i) is in breach of the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, licence, patent, trade mark, privacy, publicity or any other right; (ii) contains defamatory statements; (iii) includes threats to any person, place, business, or group; (iv) includes instructions or activities that could cause harm or injury; (v) is obscene or indecent; (vi) depicts any risky or unsafe behaviour; (vii) contains any material or content that is in any way unlawful; or (viii) contains depictions of any individuals who have not granted permission to appear in the entry shall be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Depop Limited, 7-9 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3LT