Depop User Survey Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. By completing the survey and agreeing to be entered into the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted if it has reasonable grounds to believe that: (a) the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions (b) the entrant's conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw or the Promoter into disrepute.
2. This promotion is open to legal residents of Australia, who are aged 16 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until adequate proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been provided in writing.
3. Employees/contractors of the Promoter and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this prize draw and members of the families and households of any such persons are not eligible to enter this prize draw. Any such entries will be invalid.
4. To enter: Enter the prize draw by completing the survey as soon as it is presented to you in the Depop app, between 9am (GMT) on Monday 8th November 2021 and 9am (GMT) on Monday 22nd November 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Once you have opened the survey during the Promotion Period, you will need to complete all mandatory fields of the survey, and click ‘submit’ to be entered. You will not be able to revisit the survey and enter the prize draw at a later date or time if you choose to exit the survey before clicking ‘submit’. Responses submitted before or after the Promotion Period will not be entered. Internet access is required to take part. You can only submit one entry to the prize draw and entries must be submitted on an individual basis. Any subsequent duplicate or additional entries will be invalid.
5. Qualifying entries will be automatically entered into a random prize draw. On Wednesday 24th November 2021, the Promoter will randomly select one winner from the qualifying entries to win the prize (see below).
6. The prize: The winner will receive a $200 AUD cash prize.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email (to the email address associated with their Depop account) by no later than 24th November 2021. The winner will be required to respond within 48 hours of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize and will need to provide the email address associated with their PayPal account (or, if the winner does not have a PayPal account, alternative payment details) for the prize to be awarded. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within 48 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner.
8. Any expenses incurred by any winner and any guest with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner and guests. Each winner is responsible for any applicable taxes.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry invalid.
11. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
13. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the promotion or any prize, whether due to errors or omissions or other cause by the Promoter, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must comply with local applicable laws. Any entry that , as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion: (i) is in breach of the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, licence, patent, trade mark, privacy, publicity or any other right; (ii) contains defamatory statements; (iii) includes threats to any person, place, business, or group; (iv) includes instructions or activities that could cause harm or injury; (v) is obscene or indecent; (vi) depicts any risky or unsafe behaviour; (vii) contains any material or content that is in any way unlawful; or (viii) contains depictions of any individuals who have not granted permission to appear in the entry shall be invalid.
16. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Depop Limited, 20 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE