Want to discount your items? We've added some info about how it works below.
How do I set up a discount?
- Tap then scroll down and tap Discounts
- Select the items you want to discount and tap Set Discount
- Want to apply a discount to all of your items? Tap Select all in the top-right corner of the screen
- Use the slider to select the discount you want to add to those items. You can set discounts from 5% to 95%
- If you want to add a different discount to other items, repeat the steps for those items.
Buyers will see the discounted price next to the original price, and their purchase will automatically go through at the discounted price.
Which items can I discount?
You can discount any items listed in your shop! If an item was already discounted, setting a new discount will replace the existing one.
How do I remove a discount?
- Tapthen scroll down and tap Discounts
- Select the items you want to remove the discount from, and tap [Bin icon] > Remove
- Want to remove a discount from all of your items? Tap Select all in the top-right corner of the screen
How do I adjust a discount?
- Tap , then scroll down and tap Discounts
- Select the items you want to adjust the discount for and tap Set discount
- Use the slider to select the new discount you want to set for those items, then tap Confirm. This will replace any existing discount(s) on the items you’ve selected.
How many items can I discount?
You can discount as many items as you want.
- To discount one or a few items, select the items individually
- To discount all of your items, tap Select all in the top-right of the screen
How will buyers know about my discount?
Buyers will see the discounted price next to the original price. They’ll also see a discount tag on the item photo.