Locked out of your account? Don't worry, you just need to reset your password to regain access.
How can I reset my password?
To reset your password, click here:
- Enter your @username or email address associated with your Depop account, we'll send you a reset link.
If you have any issues receiving the link or opening it, try these steps:
- Make sure you're checking the correct email address
- Check your junk folder
- Open the link from a computer/laptop rather than your phone
- Try a different web browser
My new password isn't being accepted
If your password isn't being accepted, try creating a password which includes a combination of the following:
- Capital letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters (! . , @)
Also, don't forget to add email@example.com to your mailbox settings to ensure the email doesn't get blocked!
Still having trouble?
- Click here and report this to us, we'll get you back online in no time.
- Select 'Account Issue' > 'I have a Depop account and can’t log in'.
- Confirm the following:
- The email address linked to your Depop account
- Your Depop username (ex. @username)
- The steps you've tried to reset your password
- The steps you've tried to log into your account.
- If you are not receiving any emails from us, please provide us with your:
- PayPal email address
- Billing address
- mobile number (including your country code)
- feel free to attach any screenshots/screen recordings to illustrate your issue
If you need to update your email address, find out how to do this here.
If you need to update your PayPal, find out how to do this here.