At Depop we have our Community Guidelines in place to help you make the most of Depop. They empower you, allow freedom of expression and keep you safe. These Guidelines form part of the Depop Terms of Service.
As a part of keeping the community safe we might be required on occasion to take action on your account. In these instances we will send you a notice if we believe you have breached our Terms of Service. In that email you will have a direct link to appeal the action we have taken. The link in each email is unique, so it’s important you click on the correct one to submit your appeal to us.
Once we receive your appeal, and any additional information or evidence you submit as part of the appeal, it will be reviewed by our team and will result in one of the following outcomes:
- We override the decision and any item or account affected by our original decision will be reactivated
- We deny the appeal because the original decision has been deemed correct and Depop still considers that you have breached our Terms of Service.
- We override the decision but, due to other outstanding infringements, the requirements for account reactivation have not been met
- We accept that the original decision was incorrect but we deny the appeal because the item or account remains in breach of our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines for different reasons. You will receive a separate email notifying you of the newly recategorised infringement.
We will notify you by email once we’ve taken one of the above actions. Once we’ve reviewed and actioned an appeal, this will be our final decision.
Heads up, this process doesn’t include:
- Disputes between buyers and sellers
- Chargeback disputes against Depop
- Instances where we remove feedback