When you leave feedback on Depop, you’ll be asked to rate your transaction up to 5 stars, and leave a comment. Feedback is a chance for buyers and sellers to rate their experience of their transaction both honestly and fairly, as long as the feedback does not go against our terms.
It’s important to remember that your own rating is calculated using a set amount of reviews over a limited time period, so it’s normal for your rating to fluctuate. Feedback is a great tool to learn from, allowing you to grow as a buyer/seller!
We know how important it is to be able to rate your experiences on Depop so we've made leaving and deleting feedback easy.
To leave feedback:
- Go to profile
- Go to your receipts
- Tap on the purchase/sale you want to leave feedback for
- Tap leave feedback
If you believe you were left unfair feedback, the first step is to contact the user and try to reach a resolution together. They can't edit their feedback, but they can delete it.
If you want to delete feedback you've left:
- Go to Profile and find the feedback in your Purchased or Sold items list via the Receipts icon
- Tap the feedback you left
- Tap the trash can icon in the top right of the screen to delete your feedback permanently
If you can’t reach a resolution regarding feedback you’ve been left, we’ll be happy to review the feedback with you. Please make sure to send us any proof that supports why you feel the feedback should be removed, and be aware we can’t remove feedback of 3 stars and above unless it falls under the following categories:
- Revenge feedback, including feedback left outside a reasonable timeframe following the transaction
- Feedback with any abusive or derogatory language towards another user, including but not limited to: homophobia, transphobia, sexism, race or privilege comments, body or poverty shaming
- Feedback which can be proven to be untrue at the time of writing