As Depop is a marketplace, all refunds should be arranged between you and the seller.
- Private sellers are not required by law to offer refunds, so before buying an item it’s important to check the Seller’s return policy.
- Contact the seller first to explain the situation and ask them for a refund
- If you agree on a return, make sure you ship your item using only a tracked, signed for method
- If the item has arrived and it's not as described you can open a dispute with PayPal. For more info click here.
- If the seller did not send your item, there are steps you can follow to claim a refund. If you paid via PayPal, you can easily open a dispute directly with PayPal by following the steps here. If you paid via Depop Payments, click here.